Please sign in to post.

Luggage storage in Cordoba

In Rick's 2007 Spain book it says you have a better chance of storing your bags at the main bus station than the train station, but it doesn't seem like a for sure thing. Just wondering if anyone has been successful storing their bags for the day in Cordoba? We're trying to decide if it's worth it to make a stop for the day between Seville and Madrid. Thanks in advance!

Posted by
324 posts

Cordoba is a wonderful town (if possible, try the Moorish baths near the Mesquita (bathing suit required)) and well worth the stop for a taste of the "other" (non-Sevillan) Andalusia. I know that the AVE station in Madrid has a luggage locker (consigna) but don't remember if Cordoba does as well. In any event, the Cordoba bus station, which does have a locker, is quite close to the train station. Have a good trip.

Posted by
811 posts

yes confirmed. i have done it before - they have lockers for big backpacks.

Posted by
2 posts

Having just returned from a trip to Spain including Cordoba, I can confirm that there are storage lockers near the access platform (2nd floor) in Cordoba's train station almost directly across from the AVE station.

Posted by
68 posts

We were able to get 2 RS backpacks into one locker for 3 euros. There was a security rope in front of the lockers and you had to ask the guard to walk you and your bags to use one. After you put your money in you get a receipt with a code on it. When you return just punch in the code to retrieve your bags.