Please sign in to post.

Paris apartment rentals

I'm planning on staying in Paris for 3 nights but would like an economical way to feel a part of a neighborhood. Has anyone used a website called beau-paris.com? They've got some nice studios listed for about $90 a night. Most if not all have testimonials, but I just want to make sure they aren't bogus.

Thanks.

Posted by
13 posts

You should check to make sure that there isn't a minimum number of nights required for a short term apartment rental. Most apartments have a 7-day minimum and, even if they don't, there's usually a cleaning fee of $150-$200. If you have to pay for more nights than you're staying in order to meet the minimum and also paying the cleaning fee, it's not as economical as it looks.

Posted by
73 posts

I don't know beau-paris, but I can highly recommend parisadress.com. We just got back from France and rented an apartment for 5 days from them on a friend's recommendation. I don't know what their time limits are, but they have apartments in all sizes, price ranges and neighborhoods, and we found they represented themselves accurately.

Posted by
1014 posts

We stayed at :http://locationparis9.canalblog.com/

Nice aptartment. I think it can be rented for around 60 Euros per night for 3 nights = 180 Euro plus a cleaning fee. It is suitable for 2 persons and a child. Great rental for anytime other than summer (no AC) but does have heat.

Posted by
126 posts

Jeff, I don't know if you've already found an apartment, but 90 dollars seems very inexpensive - sounds like a good deal. I stayed at an apartment in Paris for a week using this company: www.rendez-vousaparis.com. It's a reputable company, and has been around for many years. We were extremely satisfied with the apartment and service. The website has extensive explanations of the apartments all over Paris and plenty of photos to get a feel for the place. We got exactly (or better) than what we saw in the pictures. Caveats - I don't know if they have a minimum stay required; and they charge 50% deposit up front. I can't remember if they charge a cleaning fee. The cancellation policy is on their website. The apartments start at 100 euros; we paid less back then, but it was well worth it. Good luck!

Posted by
3 posts

Well I contacted the couple who own the apartment I was looking to rent, but they've informed me that they can't afford to rent it for only 3 nights and it's a busy time of the year (mid-April). It's understandable, so I guess I'll look at some of these other suggestions.

Posted by
25 posts

I rented apartments from beau-paris.com and overall they were positif experiences.
Rented one in Beuret and Grenelle. Different ambience, but both were lovely apartments, in nice location and the owners were super nice.