Please sign in to post.

Disneyland Paris

I will be going to Disneyland Paris in less than one week for my 21st birthday. I am a Disney Vacation Club member and I know both the FLA and the Cali parks very well.

Should I buy a one or a park hopper? Will i finish the Magic Kingdom in enough time for the Studios? Or should I stick to one park?

Posted by
9109 posts

When are you planning on going? July and August both parks are open late until 11pm or midnight, and you could easily do both parks in one day if you're on your own or with other adults (no kids). Most other months the parks have been closing earlier of late; around 6pm, so doing both parks might be a stretch. But if all you want to do is sample a few ride from each park it's doable.

Posted by
3 posts

thanks for the advice. i am going on march 22, its a sunday. i have been to the 6 US parks alot, which i think just shows how much i love the place. you think i would get my moneys worth on a one day park hopper?

Posted by
9109 posts

If I were in your shoes, I would get the one-day hopper. I've been to all the Disney parks around the world (please hold your applause:)), so whenever I return I just to go to the attractions/rides that appeal to me, and skip the kiddy stuff.

Posted by
3 posts

wow i am very jealous indeed! do you happen to know the name of what the real life castle inspired the castle for Beauty and the Beast and DLP?