Please sign in to post.

Barcelona Apartments

We are looking for an apartment for 2 in Barcelona. Prefer to be located in Barri Gotic or near Ramblas. Air conditioning a must.

Posted by
324 posts

Try www.loquo.com, the Spanish version of Craigslist. (Actually, there is a craigslist page for Barcelona, but it does not see much use.)

Posted by
3 posts

Hi Gary: I just got back from 4 days in Barcelona. I rented an apartment in the Eixample district from www.friendlyrentals.com. They have lots of apartments available to choose from based on districts, locations, amenities.

Posted by
172 posts

We stayed in the MH Apartments Sagrada Familia last MArch, four of us paid about 30 Euros each per night. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, very large (for Europe), very clean apt. with washer/dryer in apt. at no extra cost. Grocery stores and bakery just across the road. Sagrada Familia a block away, as well as Metro and buses. Photo on Tripadvisor web site is exactly what the apt. looks like. Would def. stay there again in a heart beat!

Posted by
694 posts

Hi Gary, i also rented an apartment from www.friendlyrentals.com, they have a lot of choices in all the different districts, and at different prices. Everything went smoothly, we would deal with them again. Have fun in Barcelona, one of my favorite cities so far!

Posted by
59 posts

Thanks for the info. We will be in Barcelona for 3 days. Any tips on what to do would be great.

Posted by
7 posts

What about the deposits? Has anyone had problems with getting the deposits back when they checked out?

Going to Spain in May with my "adult" son and daughter. Would hotels be a viable option?

Posted by
694 posts

we had no problem with friendly rentals getting our deposit back. we even had a early flight in the morning, so they came the night before to give it back to us.