Please sign in to post.

Apartment rentals in Paris

I am looking to rent an apartment centrally located in Paris for one month this year to celebrate my birthday! Personal experience in the apartment would be really helpful too!

Posted by
10225 posts

I just returned from a trip that included 10 nights at an apartment in the Latin Quarter (5th). It was in a great location, on a small street located between 2 metro stops. It has one bedroom and a sofabed in the living room. We loved it. You can check it out on the Paris VRBO website. It is #5967. If you have any other questions about it feel free to PM me.

Posted by
42 posts

We rented an apartment from Vacation in Paris for a week in March of 2008. The apartment was exactly as represented on their web site and the service was great.We rented apartment # 162 located 2 blocks fron the Eiffel Tower. We were so satisfied that we have booked another apartment for May 09.

Posted by
711 posts

There have been many tips on this helpline on apartments in Paris. We like vacationinparis.com. We use the ones in the 7th arron. Also, the apartments that the Hotel Relais Bosquet have are very nice... one is pretty large, but 2 are efficiencies or studios and are perfect for 1. You could probably get them cheaper if you wanted to be there for a month.

Posted by
20 posts

I have just rented a studio apartment from parisbestlodge.com. I read extensively about this company and its owner, Thierry, and found absolutely nothing negative (except for possibly the post here on this site below which seems rather unsubstantiated). Has anyone else had a bad experience with Thierry or Parisbestlodge?

Posted by
875 posts

This year we rented from Iloveparisapartments.com. The apt was very close to the St. Michel metro. We really enjoyed the proximity to St. Chappelle, Notre Dame, Louvre, Ile St. Louis, etc. They now have 2 apts on Rue St. Andre des Arts which is the location we liked.
We have also used vacationinparis.com. They were easy to use, but we ended up not liking the location of our apt (our first time so didn't know much about the area where we stayed).

Posted by
689 posts

I find the Slow Travel reviews very helpful:

http://www.slowtrav.com/france/vr/list.asp?r=Paris

(Sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record about this site, but I'm a frequent poster there and find the site the most helpful of any site I've seen when choosing an apartment. But I've recommended it so many times I should just let people find it by doing a search on this board, since people are constantly asking for Paris apartment recommendations).