Please sign in to post.

Motorhome Rentals

I've been an avid fan of the RV Graffiti site for years and have not seen postings for motorhome rentals. I am surprised because we have rented out of Germany and driven most of the continent for three different trips. I would like to recommend a company out of California, Motorhome Rentals Worldwide. I have no affiliation with Deanna the owner of the company other than that she is FANTASTIC and so helpful. If you decide to check them out, mention that Charlene from West Virginia recommended the company. I promise that you will be very satisfied. They don't come any nicer than her. The company she works with out of Germany has depots in many cities so that you won't have to drive very far to drop into another country and their prices are cheaper than other countries.

I do want to add that they only have standard shift new motorhomes unless they have added automatic ones in the last year.

We love it because, we unpack once and can drive from Point A to Point B and then head to the next site with no back tracking or trying to find nightly accommodations. The company provides a book of campgrounds, and we have even slept in the parking lot for the next attraction.

This summer we did a cruise followed by a house swap and our family agreed that a motorhome is the only way to go. There is much less hassle.

Deanna's phone number is 888-519-8969 or 530-389-8316 or www.reserve@mhrww.com

There are no replies to this topic.