Please sign in to post.

Thalys train reservations

How do I register for ticketless travel and get the mini fares (25 euros oneway, 14 day advance) for travel from Amsterdam to Paris.

Posted by
9109 posts

The ticketless option will only work with European cell phones. Instead use the print at home option, its under the "Paper Ticket" option (above ticketless). No need to register, just type in your credit card info.

Posted by
45 posts

I had a similar problem getting those tickets. I think the system was down for awhile. I was finally able to get and pay for the tickets yesterday but am now unable to print them.

Posted by
108 posts

You need to act fast to get the 25 Euro mini-fare. I purchased our tickets 91 days in advance, and printed them out at home. They sell out quickly from the time they are first offered for your date of travel. Go to www.thalys.com

Posted by
108 posts

Claire, go to the Thalys website, and click on the Practical Travel Guide tab at the top of the page. Then click Suggestions and Complaints, then click the bullet for Print-Out Tickets. Then you'll need to type in your name and transaction #, and will be provided with space to type in the problem you're having with printing out tickets. An English speaking customer service rep will then contact you, hopefully with a solution.