Please sign in to post.

Apartment in Paris

My wife and I are looking for a one bed room apartment in the Latin Quarter. We plan on staying 3 to 4 weeks. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Posted by
10221 posts

You might want to look at VRBO #5967. The owner lives in Sausalito and she is very easy to work with. The apartment is fantastic. When is your trip?

Posted by
11507 posts

I rented from Parisbestlodge and loved our apartment .. ours was a studio, but they have one bedrooms, some in same building as me.. we even toured 3 of them. The owner/manager is great.. Theirry speaks perfect english, he has reasonable deposit policies ( we were able to send a post dated check !) and I can guarantee you the apartments I visited were EXACTLY as pictured. Our apartment was small ( but had a small price and air conditioning!) and immaculate.. and a tiny balcony with a view to die for.. really , there right in front of us was Notre Dame. Anyways.. check out the website.. we stayed in the Esmeralda but visited the other units in that building.. Theirry showed us two and a lady below us showed us hers.. .. there are many others though. If going in summer get a/c.