Please sign in to post.

Shuttle Service from CDG to Paris

My mother and I will be arriving in Paris on November 21. Can anyone recommend a realiable shuttle service that can take us from CDG to our hotel in the La Defense area? I really don't want to take a cab as I don't want to have to worry about the meter.

Posted by
252 posts

Objection to taking the train? Short ride. It is one of the many things I enjoyed about Europe...

Posted by
32212 posts

Robin, As the previous reply mentioned, have you thought about using the RER? That will get you to Gare du Nord or one of the larger stations in Paris, and you can either use the Metro or a Taxi from there to your hotel. You may find it helpful to have a look at the excellent parisbytrain.com website. Happy travels!

Posted by
2081 posts

Robin, As others have said, why not the RER? The RER is a really sweet ride. also unless youre going to spend all of your time in the La Defense area, you may as well learn how to use the RER. I just wish we had something like a subway where i live. Happy trails.

Posted by
10199 posts

I don't know a shuttle service but as others have said the RER B takes you to the Chatelet-les Halles station where you make the simple change to the RER A which takes you directly to La Defense. The second choice is the Air France bus to Etoile/Champs Elysees. From there it's one stop on the RER A to La Defense.

Posted by
38 posts

Hi Robin I am also travelling there in September their are shuttles by two different tour companies called viatour and city discovery you may try one of those