Bonjour fellow travelers!
Gone are the days of backpacking as a single woman.... Now I am traveling to Paris in July for 10 nights with our 16-month old. We have rented an apartment in the Marias and are getting all of our baby travel gear together. I feel very comfortable with most aspects of the trip but am wondering about a few things...
- Do restaurants typically have highchairs or should I bring a travel booster seat?
- Our sweet girl eats well but there is always a mess of food on the floor when she is done. Are there some more "family-friendly" places to eat that won't get too upset at us about this? Or should we get down all all fours to clean the floor when she is done? Or leave a big tip? For some reason I just picture all of the French babies as much better behaved and neater than my kiddo.
- What is the protocol on taking strollers and babies into museums?
- Does baby ride free on the metro or do we have to buy her a ticket?
- Any recommendations for day trips?
Any other advice would be appreciated! Thank you for your help!