Please sign in to post.

What's An "Internet Plug"?

I've seen some UK hotels who don't have ubiquitous wireless service offering something called an "Internet plug." What is it?

Posted by
9363 posts

I would assume it's an ethernet connection jack in the room.

Posted by
11798 posts

I suppose it could be a regular phone jack for internet. But I would guess it's the slighlty larger ethernet jack, which means you need to bring a chord for your computer.