Please sign in to post.

What "ID" for age or student status?

I am over 60 and will be traveling with high school student. Cheaper admissions are often available, such as Tower of London,for "over 60 with ID and full-time students". What ID is acceptable? Drivers license, Medicare card, American high school ID card?

Posted by
3428 posts

Driver's liscense or passport, for age proof and photo school id for "student status" proof.