Please sign in to post.

Trip report to London-May 2010

Hi all, Its been awhile,but I have finally finished my travelblog/trip report on my trip to London last May.I posted part of it several months ago,but for anyone that wants to read the completion(or anyone new),its at www.mytb.org/sunbird21 A brief synopsis to help people decide if its useful to them-I went for about ten days with two of my girlfriends,we are all in our 20-30's.We also went to Paris for a day,so thats included as well. Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

Posted by
1116 posts

Hi Stacey, Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It's good to know I wasn't the only one that got grilled at passport control at Heathrow! Plus, she was upset that my friend and I didn't go up to her together, well no one told us to! She asked me about 8 or 9 questions also, when I asked my friend about her experience, she only got asked a couple of questions. Whatever, huh? Also, that tent city is still in front of Parliament and I was just there in October. I've been to London twice but only for 1 or 2 days so I'd love to do a trip like yours soon!

Posted by
1035 posts

Thanks for sharing. I have read the first two entries and it kicked in my feelings about my next trip. I enjoyed the entry about the journey, definitely worth its own blog entry. I am hoping Santa brings you a new digital camera for your next trip.