Please sign in to post.

stay in london in feb. 2009

Is there anyone out their that has a good tip on where to stay in london with OR holiday apartment at a resonable fee.... its does not need to be in the center of town.
we would like somewhere wiith a small kitchenette.

Posted by
10344 posts

Can you clarify what you mean by "where to stay in london with OR holiday apartment"?

Posted by
30 posts

we are to women who want to take a 4 day stay in london.
we need a small apartment for the 4 days or b&b with a kitchenette facility.

Posted by
97 posts

Dear Marilyn,

You might want to investigate The Langorf Hotel in Hampstead....they are a B and B type hotel with a few flats for rent as well. They are off Finchley road a couple of blocks. Finchley is a major artery into central London so you will find super markets, buses, cinema etc there. Great neighborhood to walk around in as well!

Mollie

Posted by
8688 posts

http://www.vancouverstudios.co.uk/studios.php

Have stayed here 3 times. Bayswater is a very diverse neighborhood with two tube stops within blocks of one another. Easy to catch nearby buses as well. Nice pubs, loads of restaurants and an indoor shopping mall around the corner if that is of interest to you. Close to Hyde Park which I loved walking into daily. Place is quiet, clean, safe. See if room 215 is available and ask for two beds. Loved this room especially since you don't have to climb the stairway to heaven to get to it.

Posted by
2776 posts

Hi Marilyn, the London Elizabeth Hotel does a special during the month of February BP=$. So a 100.00BP room would only be $100.00. It's a great deal with the exchange being high now. London Elizabeth is a lovely hotel, across the street from Hyde Park and a two minute walk to Lancaster Gate tube station. There is a great pub around the corner.

Posted by
2776 posts

Hi Marilyn, I meant to give you the phone number and email address for the London Elizabeth Hotel. Phone011-44-207 402 6641 ~~~ reservations@londonelizabethhotel.co.ukthis way you could either call or email them to see if they are going to have that special in 2009. They have had it for the past several years.

Posted by
1455 posts

Marilyn, there's apartments in London you can rent for as little as 99 pounds a night, with as little as a 2 day rental. There's apartments as far as the airport, Nottinghill, to Central London, so of course the price will be based on your location.

I found my paris apartment at rentalo.com. Perhaps they have a listing for London??