Please sign in to post.

shots

Sorry to take so long replying back but I just wanted to thank everyone who reply to my request concerning shot for travel to England and Paris. The person who asked me at work did say that it was several years ago that they had to get them. Now all I have to do is get my passport and I will be all
set.

Posted by
8293 posts

The person at work really meant it was years and years ago and was probably embarrassed she had misinformed you. I have been going to the UK & Europe for over 30 years and the subject of "shots" never came up unless we were discussing whiskey or photography. Anyway, have a good trip.

Posted by
11507 posts

. I am thinking it was more then "several"years ago though,, lol . I've been going to France since 1972 and have never gotten shots.. Have a good trip Janis,, you will be able to come back and help someone else now.. everyone learns some great tip to pass on,, or has a great adventure, or finds a hidden gem of a site.. Do lots of reasearch, it will make your trip so much more fun, and if someone tells you something surprising,, double check,, sometimes people have one off experiences that are not the norm, but they think they are because it was their only experience.