Please sign in to post.


I'm holding out for Aer Lingus to lower fares but I'm not too confident. I think I'll buy if the fare hits $800 and something, right now it's over $900. Plans are set for September so I'm not flexible. Any thoughts?

Posted by
7 posts

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going in March already for St. Pats/Easter. Tell me about gas prices, I live in California! I've been checking Orbitz etc. Fingers crossed.

Posted by
252 posts

Best price I got for my Sep '07 flight from SFO - DUB was $875. $900 seems reasonable to me considering how fuel prices have gone up, but you never know when a good deal may come up.

Posted by
1 posts


I'd purchase your ticket asap. My husband and I are going in October out of SFO on Aer Lingus and purchased about 6 weeks or so ago for $732 each. I really don't think the fares will drop between now and when you plan to travel. Good luck.


Posted by
9363 posts

I agree that you had better book as soon as possible. It is very unlikely that prices will go down. Last time I asked my Irish friend, gas prices were around $8.05/gallon. But you'll find that cars there get much better mileage than they do here.