Please sign in to post.

Nice hotel in Dublin

We will be in Dublin for two nights during the first week in April. Any suggestions on where to stay?

Posted by
524 posts

We really enjoyed our stay at the Morrison Hotel a few years ago. On the north side of the River Liffey, close walk to the usual downtown sights and restaurants etc, but away from the noise of Temple Bar. Book early for a reasonable room rate.

Posted by
2876 posts

We've stayed at the Brooks Hotel on Drury Street and really liked it. It's won some traveler's choice awards. It's pretty much a walk-to-everything location too. www.brookshotel.ie

Posted by
124 posts

We booked at the Mont Clare for 55 Euros/2 persons for Mar 27-28, 1011. Don't know if this is still available, but the location is great and the reviews on Trip Advisor were above average for a 3 *. (No B-fast inluded) May be worth a try! D

Posted by
1022 posts

The Shelbourne on St. Stephens Green is a fine classical hotel. It's been awhile since I stayed there, but it still gets good reviews.

Posted by
34 posts

Cassidys Hotel on Upper O'Connell Street. It's the only place I stay when I'm in Dublin. Great location with a grocery store a block away, close enough to walk to all the sites, but far enough away from all the touristy mess.

Posted by
22 posts

I thought the Westbury looked nice and not far from Grafton Street's high end shopping and a short walk to Trinity College.