Please sign in to post.

London Pass

Has anyone used a London Pass or has anyone heard anyhing about them? I was thinking about getting one to avoid the hassels of waiting in line and buying so many individual tickets during my trip in May. I guess I am curious because it seems like a very good deal. www.londonpass.com is the web site I have been looking at.

Posted by
643 posts

Waiting in line to buy tickets where?? We were in London last fall and waited perhaps 5 minutes to buy tickets to Westminster Cathedral. All other sites requiring tickets there was NO wait at all. The London Pass is not really a good way to save money or to save time. I'd recommend looking at the 2for1 deals available with a Rail pass. Type 'London 2for1' in Google and you'll find the information. Don't forget that a great deal of attractions in London are free, like the British Museum, the V&A, and the Soane's Museum.

Posted by
1455 posts

The London Pass is only good if you plan on running aroudn like a headless chicken. My first time to London I did buy a 1 day pass, and found out it was not worth it, as I could only do 3 attractions in one day, and there was no line anywhere.

I'd suggest getting the pass if you plan on hitting the most expensive attractions in one day... but quite honestly its not worth getting.