Please sign in to post.

London Pass

I would like to know if the London Pass is worth the investment for a 24 hour stay in this pricey city. I want to tour the Globe Theater, watch the Tower of London Ceremony of the Keys at 9:30 P.M. and following that, the St. Paul’s Cathedral Lamp Lit Tour if timing and logistics work out. The ads say the pass can help move one toward the front of long lines. Apparently their additional information can assist with mapping a day's itinerary. Can you confirm or deny its worth? Any alternate or additional advice is appreciated. (I won't be visiting any museums or modern sights such as sports stadiums or the zoo.) Also, do you recommend the open hop on and off tour bus? Thanks so much! Sharon

Posted by
8700 posts

Assuming your 24-hour stay will include parts of two days, a one-day London Pass wouldn't work. And even if you did try to see everything on the same day, buying tickets at the door would be slightly cheaper. St.Pauls-£10. Globe Theatre-£9. Tower of London-£16. One-day pass-£38 (£36 if bought online by 24 March).

Posted by
3428 posts

Don't forget that you must request tickets for the Keys ceremony by mail well in advance.