Please sign in to post.

London hotels

In November I will be attending a conference at ExCel London Exhibition CC. It is located at the Royal Victorian Dock. In looking at the map there appears to be not much to do there. Therefore I would choose to stay in Central London but have a commute on the train of less than 30 minutes. Could someone recommend an area or hotel that would fit my i requirements? Thank you
Carole

Posted by
56 posts

Do you have a particular date if it's in or around the 11th and the nearest weekend to the 11th Nov you will find it hard to find accommodation so book anything you can now. If not it's hard to say which hotel in particular as there are so many of varying price range are you looking for top quality or more travel lodge basic accommodation? If you are ex military there are some options too.

Posted by
13 posts

I will be in London November 3 through November 8. I would like to stay in an area that is on the Jubillee line in central London if that is possible. I would hope to spend not more than 200 euros per night. Thank you
Carole

Posted by
13 posts

Sorry. I just returned from Germany and I am still in Euros. I would not like to spend more than $250 per night. Don't know at this point what the pound is to dollars. 160 to our dollar? Thanks for the wake up call
Carole

Posted by
5500 posts

Premier Inn County Hall should be within your budget. You can get Jubilee line from Waterloo. It is a great central location by London Eye.

Posted by
1 posts

Hello Carole, According to your requirement I would suggest you the Days Hotel Waterloo, it will be best for you. You can able to reach your desired destination with spending few minutes on the train and stay according to your budget.

Posted by
32683 posts

Hi Richard, which one is the Days Hotel?