Please sign in to post.

London Hotels

I need a decent hotel to stay in while in London next month. Any suggestions on really good, convenient, inexpensive tourist hotel to stay in while in London?

Posted by
32303 posts

Jeremy,

You might try This Hotel in the Victoria station / Belgravia area. However, you may have a difficult time finding Hotel vacancies for next month (PEAK travel season).

Good luck!

Posted by
85 posts

Lime Tree Hotel on Ebury street in London. It's in the RS Guidebook. £135.00 for a double per night. Great breakfast and plenty of restaurants and pubs. Bus stop and Victoria Station are close-by. A real neighborhood. Loved it.

Posted by
2045 posts

This May we stayed at the Grand Club Quarters Trafalgar Square, literally 60 second walks to Trafalgar, Embankment Tube, and Charing Cross station. We paid 114 pounds for the weeknights and 99 pounds for the weekend nights. The hotel was more than fine, but for that price I would have slept on the lobby floor.

Posted by
3428 posts

We like the Victoria Thistle/Gosovenor. It is inside Victoria Station. Not cheap, but worth the price.

Posted by
75 posts

Thanks for everyones help with my question. The information provided was great and extremely useful.

Thanks again,
Jeremy