Please sign in to post.

London Hotel

Hi, We are planning a trip in Sept./Oct. and would like some advice on a hotel in London. Has anyone stayed at the Harlingford Hotel or Euro Hotel in Bloomsbury recently? Would love some feedback on the rooms, etc.

We are also considering the Melbourne House and Hart House Hotel in central London. Has anyone stayed here recently?

Any hel/advice/input/recommendations will be most gratefully appreciated! Thanks for your expertise!!

Posted by
59 posts

Bonnie - check out tripadvisor.com. They have reviews for pretty much every hotel out there.

Posted by
29 posts

I recommend Trip Advisor as well, I have used them when I am considering hotels in London and abroad and have found them to be generally a good read of the hotels; caveat to this is that I also disregard the reviews that are way off the average if the review in question is more than 2 years old. I have stayed at dives and I have stayed at reasonably priced and comfortable hotels, but not any of the ones you have mentioned. To some extent in London the rule of thumb is two-fold 1)Location, Location, Location, and 2) as an addendum to the 1st aspect is that you get what you pay for within that location.