Please sign in to post.

London

With 4 days in London what are the highlights that are a must see?

Posted by
2362 posts

My favorites are the Tower, suggest you get tickets ahead of time or go first thing in the morning,also St. Paul's, I personally liked it better than Westminster. We really liked London Walks,they have such a great number of choices. We also liked the British Museum and the day trip to Windsor.

Posted by
32704 posts

defo Wahaca in Soho. Go whenever in town.

Posted by
83 posts

The Museum of London, British Museum, National Gallery, Kennsington Palace are usually top on the list. I enjoy going to Kennsington Gardens to the sunken garden and seeing the theme of that year. I intend to use London Walks on my next trip, check them out at walks.com, they have lots of offerings on a variety of interests. Walking about the South Bank, seeing the Globe, Southwark Cathederal. Look up on their website when the Tower Bridge will be raised to allow ships through while you are in town and try to be there to observe. All kinds of pubs to sit in and enjoy conversation with the locals. Just walking about and enjoying hidden areas, the scenery. While lost I came upon the Cleary Garden which is a hidden gem. So much to see and do. A good guidebook will offer loads of ideas. Have a fab trip! Pam