Please sign in to post.

Ireland

I have dilema that I was hoping I could get help on. My husband and I are going to London for 3 days and then to York for 2 in May.
Our plan was to go to Ireland after from Liverpool into Dublin. Spend 3 days there and then off to Paris.
I can only find flights from Ryan Air out of Liverpool on the day we want and the price is too high. Them flying out of Dublin to Brest France on the day we need to too high too.
Should we just skip Ireland? Help please!

Posted by
484 posts

What days were you considering going to Ireland? The prices I see are only about $20 CD.

Posted by
39 posts

Sunday May 26th from Liverpool to Dublin.
We want to be in Ireland for 3-4 days before heading to France.

Posted by
484 posts

There is a Ryan Air flight from Liverpool on the 26th leaving at 06:30 which is only about $40 CD.

Posted by
8700 posts

On the 29th you could fly Ryanair from Dublin to London Luton, layover for a few hours, and then fly Ryanair to Brest. However, according to the Ryanair site, the Luton-Brest leg would NOT be possible on the 30th (either it is sold out or there is no flight that day).

Posted by
2 posts

Try the following airlines... easy jet. BMI and Zoom. you will find it easier and cheaper to go from Liverpool or Manchester. to Belfast and see the sites then drive or take the train to Dublin. (4hours) then to Paris.

But these airlines are the cheapones. hope it helps.