Please sign in to post.

Ireland

I have a widow of time available to travel about 3/10 to 3/19 and I am highly considering a week trip to Ireland. I know it is not high season and days are not the ideal long summer days, but will I be disappointed? Is the weather still rather poor. A vote of confidence that this is a good idea or bad would be helpful. Thanks Elliot

Posted by
9369 posts

I have gone twice in late February, and once in early April. The weather, like it is ALL year, is changeable. On the April trip, there were days we wore no jackets and other days with frigid wind, or misty rain. On the February trips, there were warmish spring days, flowers blooming, lambs....and a couple of days that were freezing. You just never know. But I wouldn't hesitate to book a trip in March.

Posted by
1035 posts

Ok, not normally the high season, except for that particular week which is quite like high season, especially in the cities. Airfare is higher too. Something to do with a guy who drove all the snakes away.

Posted by
10 posts

Thanks for your feedbacks. I have acquired airfare and decoded to go for sure...now just the planning stage..