Please sign in to post.

Hotel In Dublin

Any ideas on Dublin? I have been there but stayed out near John Kavanagh's (graveyard) pub at a B and B. Would like to stay in town near attractions. Suggestions?

Posted by
48 posts

Was there about 2 weeks ago. We were with a tour and stayed downtown with a Jury's Inn. Quite nice, even with street noise.

Posted by
32202 posts

Dianne, You might have a look at the Harding Hotel in Dublin. It's in a great location, an easy walk to the Temple Bar area and the Ha'Penny Bridge. As I recall, there's good transit access and ATM's nearby. Happy travels!

Posted by
931 posts

Our friends loved the Jury's Inn at Christchurch. It is an easy walk and central to everything. A few weeks ago we stayed outside of Dublin at an awesome B&B, a big mistake. In town is the best option. Next time; Jury's Inn. Read the reviews on TripAdvisor.

Posted by
1446 posts

We stayed at the Harding hotel several years ago. The location was fine, the room was great, people in the hotel very good. Only one major problem which would cause me to never stay there again. Rick does say to ask for a quiet room - we did but were told when we made our reservation this could not be guaranteed. Turns out we were put in a room overlooking the pub, and the music on Friday and Saturday was loud beyond belief - even ear plugs could not help. There was no getting any sleep until early in the morning. For us, this was a problem.