Please sign in to post.

Hostels In London

My sister and I (college aged females) are going to be in London over the Easter weekend. Neither one of us have been there before so we don't know what the best areas to stay in are. We are looking for something on the cheaper side (20E or less per night per person) and we are all about walking around. We don't necessarily need to be near the "big" sites, we're looking for a fun and interesting neighborhood to stay in. Anyone stay in London hostels before that they would recommend?

Thanks!
Kate

Posted by
8700 posts

There are several HI-YHA hostels in London. The St. Paul's hostel is one of the cheapest, is within your budget, and gets excellent reviews on hostelz.com. See here.

Posted by
291 posts

There are 3 hostel chains you might look at with big presences in London. Smart, Astor's and St Christopher's all have their own web sites.
We don't use Euro's of coures in London but at this time of year you should get something for well under the equivant of €20.

Personally I would maybe look at the St Christopher's in London Bridge or ome in Bayswater. At hostel's though its really the crowd you meet at the hostel that makes or breaks your stay.