Please sign in to post.

Ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn

How do you make reservations? I'm trying to reserve roundtrip ferry passage and 4 person sleeping room from Stockholm to Tallinn and back August 13 and 14. I tried to call the phone number listed in Rick's Scandinavia book and I just got a recording with no way to make the reservation. So, now what?

Posted by
75 posts

I just booked this last month. If you go to the Tallink-Silja website, you can do it online, and it seems to be pretty easy, but I called their US contact number instead. It's 1-800-533-3755. This takes you to a company in Boynton Beach, Fl, called SeaEurope. They were very easy work with, and I received my electronic tickets within 24 hours. I did it through them because we had a ScanRail pass, and I could not find a way to take my 50% discount if I did the booking myself online. SeaEurope did it for me. I made two reservations within about 10 minutes- Helsinki to Tallinn on the morning ferry, and then Tallinn to Stockholm that evening. I'd call them if you are finding any problems with the website booking.

Posted by
3 posts

There's lots of choices of cabins. What is the difference between them besides the price?