Please sign in to post.

Dublin Hotel/B&B Under $100

Hi
Does anyone have any suggestions for a hotel in Dublin for $100 or less. Basic is great as long as it is clean and safe.
Thanks
Amy

Posted by
8693 posts

At the top of Traveler's Helpine on the right side of the page, hit Next page, scroll down nearly to the bottom to Emily's "Hotels in Dublin" on 2-19-09 post. You'll find some good responses.

Posted by
1358 posts

If that doesn't work google "Dublin B&B" or hotel. Read the travelers comments about each to help you decide.

Posted by
956 posts

Amy, in researching for our stay in Dublin, this is what I came up with. I'm cutting and pasting this from the other thread that may have been what is mentioned above... With the exchange rate, this may be a little bit ABOVE $100.00....

"www.hollybank-house.com was 80 Euro/nt for two adults, Almarabb.com was 88 Euro/nt, Ashling House was 85 Euro/nt, Ophira was 80 Euro/nt. All of these rooms were ensuite. Of course, these prices were quoted to me for our September trip, but it may give you an idea..."

Posted by
3250 posts

Amy, if you're going in the summer Trinity College rents dorm rooms--we stayed there for a couple of nights--it was less expensive than a hotel and the location is great! It's just a basic dorm room but clean and very secure.

Trinity College Accomodations