Please sign in to post.

Copenhagen Hotels

Looking for some recommendations for hotels in Copenhagen. Thank you, Jerry

Posted by
251 posts

The Adrimal is a great hotel, right on the canal. It is a renovated grain warehouse- beautiful. It is close to Nyvn Haven, Ameilenborg and the Little Mermaid. We stayed there last summer.

Posted by
13 posts

thats so strange as I was just looking at the Admiral online and liked it. Where did you go for breakfast? How much was breakfast? How about lunch and dinners? Thanks for your response too :)
Jerry

Posted by
107 posts

I stayed at Copenhagen Strand Hotel in October 2009, and liked it very much!
Within walking distance of most everything.

Posted by
12313 posts

I booked the Copenhagen Strand, when I arrived they were full and sent me to a sister-hotel, the Phoenix - which was very nice and had one of the best breakfasts I've enjoyed anywhere in Europe. Later I stayed at Hotel Opera. Opera is a little more in need of renovation but clean and functional, decent breakfast. Of the three the best located is Opera (a block from Kongens Nytorv and the metro). Phoenix is a couple more blocks walk and Strand is a few blocks more than the Phoenix (different directions). I would happily stay at any of the three. My stay was last summer. The price I paid for a double at both stays, with breakfast included, was $125 per night (euro was about $1.28 then). I booked through tripadvisor.com. As I recall one booking was routed to booking.com and the other to expedia.com.

Posted by
125 posts

We stayed at the Clarion Hotel Mayfair this past May and I couldn't have been happier. It is literally a 2 minute walk from the train station and about 5 minutes to Tivoli. It is a chain hotel but it was great, breakfast and light appetizer buffet, which could be a light dinner, is included in the price.