Please sign in to post.

Ceremony of the keys

I wrote for tickets 3 weeks ago and was wondering about when I might hear back as I'm trying to book plays around the date I might get. In July, but don't want to put it iffyoo long. Thanks!

Posted by
39 posts

You should be receiving your tickets soon. My tickets reached me in about 2 and 1/2 weeks. i was even able to get my first pick as to viewing the ceremony. :) Suz

Posted by
1266 posts

Laurel - Like Suzanne I received my tickets in about 2 1/2 week. I will be going on July 10th.

Posted by
189 posts

Hey! When I went to the post office they told me that IRC's were no longer available. How did you put return postage on the letters? Thank you!!

Posted by
250 posts

Our main post office did have the stamps. The smaller one didn't. My Dad got them, so I don't recall the name...but describe what it's for, and someone at the PO should know (my Dad had to go to 2-3 people).

Posted by
1266 posts

Kristie - I printed off the section for International Reply Coupons from the USPS web site and took it to my local post office. I had to go through 2 or 3 people, but luckily someone knew what they were.

Posted by
85 posts

Same as everyone else, mine came in 2 1/2 weeks. Got first choice too. July 7th.
They'll come soon. Are you doing the RS tour July 5-11?
We are.
Patience,
Karen

Posted by
250 posts

Thanks all. Still haven't heard. Based on your feedback,I"m going to call to see if they received the request. Since it's now been over 2.5 weeks.

Thanks!