Please sign in to post.

B&B in Copenhagen?

My husband and I will be in Copenhagen for 2 nights in the beginning of September. Has anyone stayed at a relatively reasonable B&B there? We found the Hotel Sct Thomas - about $400 for 2 nights at this so-so hotel but haven't booked it. (That includes a whopping 25% Danish tax!) Has anyone found a better place? (Any suggestions about places to eat would be welcome too. Thank you!)

Posted by
23 posts

I'm going in a few days, and I booked b&b's through AirBnb, including one in Copenhagen. They are less expensive than the hotels. Look at the site and check things out. They are really more like "zimmers" than formal b&bs

Posted by
299 posts

Thank you, Clare! I'd forgotten about airb&b. I used the suggestion in the Rick Steves book for "Bed & Breakfast Copenhagen," a clearinghhouse for local B&Bs. He arranged for what looks like a centrally located place at a good rate (about $120/night), which is a lot better than the second-rate hotel I had already booked and have now cancelled. I appreciate your help. Hope your trip is wonderful!