Please sign in to post.

Apartments in Dublin

Does anyone have recommendations for a short-term (three nights) apartment in Dublin for two adults? Does anyone have experience with the statydublin.com firm?

Posted by
3 posts

Wes,

We are going to Dublin in October for the marathon, and we are staying at the Christ Church Apartments through Staydublin.com. I have read all the reviews and were positive. Hopefully, it will be worth it. We also had a special of stay 2 nights, get one free.
So for 3 people, 3 nights it is only 140 Euros! Not too bad.
Jan

Posted by
6 posts

i have not heard of them but would reccommend staying in apartments i tend to go with that option in most cities, Daft is a good irish based website, it generally does long term rentals but has started a new section for holiday ones so might be worth checking out.f you decide on a hotel the radisson on golden lane is very well priced and a good location.
its new so its really nice inside.

Posted by
1357 posts

We rented a townhouse recently that we found on daft.ie. The company who runs it is call Brookman Townhomes. The townhouses are in Donnybrook, a nice neighborhood with shops and pubs that's only about a 10 minute bus ride to city center. It's a very well run place. They even set you up with a "welcome package" that has cereal, bread, milk, orange juice, soap for the washing machine, stuff like that.

Posted by
210 posts

Wes, my wife and I spent a month in Ireland this Spring. We stayed in Dublin for 9 days at StayinDublin's St. Augustine Serviced apartments. They were great - less than a year old, a very accomodating staff, 1 block off the Liffey, and within 15 minutes walk to Trinity College. A 1 bedroom was perfect for 2 people. You can read more on Tripadvisor.

Posted by
11 posts

Thanks for the responses! And, thanks, Will - we've booked three nights at the Augustine apartments for 16th - 19th August.

Posted by
210 posts

Wes, FYI, the St Augustine apartments are also only one block away from both the Brazen Head pub and O'Shea's pub/restaurant. They're both good and mentioned frequently on all Irish message boards.