Please sign in to post.

Apartment rental in London

Has anyone used Lovinglondonapartments.com? There are several studio apartments listed on this site in Hyde Park at a reasonable rate, in my opinion. I haven't seen any comments on blogs about this company and am hesitant to use them. Thank you.

Posted by
3 posts

Haven't used them but have used absoluteaccommodations.com a few times and had great success. Great locations and reasonable prices IMO. Have fun.

Posted by
98 posts

Hi Kay, I haven't dealt with Loving London Apartments but if you haven't already you can take a look at the reviews on Trip Advisor. I normally use VRBO or London Connections. We're leaving for Scotland and England on January 12 and we've rented a flat in both locations. London Connections was great to work with. They take payment in US currency had they had a nice selection of flats and most of our dealings, prior to arrival, have been through their Utah office. I'm happy to offer particulars if you'd like. Just send me a PM.

Posted by
40 posts

Thank you for responding and thank you for telling me that I could check lovinglondonapartments on Trip Advisor! I will certainly stay away from them. No wonder the apartment was so reasonable. I have used vrbo in the past and have had good luck with them as well and am looking into the sites that you both suggested.