Please sign in to post.

weather in November

Ok... I have been hesitating to ask, but my wedding is fast approaching, so I figured it was time to ask the question..... We will be spending 9 days in Ireland in mid November . So..... How cold and rainy will it be and will we be able to sight see as much as I want too with trips to Cliffs of MOhr, Rings of Kerry and such... Thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks RC

Posted by
9363 posts

Since we don't know your itinerary we don't know how many days you have in any one area, but on any given day, the Ring of Kerry could be iffy. The problem is fog. If it's a cool drizzly day, it could well be foggy and you won't see a thing. A couple of days in the area would give you more possibilities. Fog could be an issue at the Cliffs of Moher, as well. But you could just as easily get brilliant, clear days. Just make sure you have a Plan B in case your planned outside activity isn't possible. There is plenty of beautiful scenery wherever you are in Ireland.

Posted by
67 posts

Sorry Nancy... Ok here is our itinerary Start in Dublin for 3 days Nov 20 Kinsale 2 nights Killarney 2 nights Ashford caste 2 nights Dromoland Castle 1 night
then dublin for 1 night Thanks for the input.

Posted by
9363 posts

With two nights in most places, you have some "second chance" days if one is bad. I think you should be fine.