Please sign in to post.

Copenhagen

I need to fly from Brussels to Copenhagen. Any suggestions? Can I see a decent amount of Copenhagen in 4 days?

Posted by
658 posts

So long as you book a hotel in the city centre you should see plenty in four days. Take one of the 'jump-on, jump-off' tourist buses that have headphones with comentary in English and see the sights. Just one thing - Copenhagen is VERY expensive.

Posted by
505 posts

Greetings
To get to Copenhagen, the major airline is SAS/BMI, but KLM and Sterling also fly many routes.
Copenhagen is very compact, so 4 days is plenty to see the major sights. I think being on foot would be better because distances are short and the buses can't go in or get close to many of the better parts of town. Depending on where you are staying, you can break days down by location and what you are interested in doing. A bunch of museums, Tivoli etc. are clustered by the main train station, then you can walk down the pedestrian only Strøget, and other sights are located along the way, at Kongens Nytorv (King's New Square) or beyond. The city's tourist website has good information: http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/

Kate