Please sign in to post.

Planning our next Europe Trip!!

Going back to Europe in 4 years. I know it is way down the road but already planning! We are plannin to go for 3-4 weeks to Scotland, Norway, Sweded, Finland and Russia!! We have nothing yet just the countries we want to see. Well, we want to see the beautiful country side in Scotland, the fjords in Norway and Moscow and St. Petersburg in Russia!! Any help will be great thanks!!

Posted by
3428 posts

You've posted this on the general board. No need to post in multiple locations.

Posted by
993 posts

Hi Brendan, Toni, no no no. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who visits "To the North" exclusively, but if I am, Thanks Brendon for posting here too. I don't think you can start planning too far ahead. You actually made me feel pretty good because my next "Planned" trip isn't until 2013.

Posted by
37 posts

Brendon, I can feel your excitement! I'm leaving in June for a trip we've been planning for three years, so I can totally relate! I think that the planning is almost as much fun as the trip. It deepens your appreciation of your trip once you're there.

I would encourage you to "lurk" on this website. Read anything and everything that interests you. I started a word document and cut&pasted interesting items, tidbits, recommendations, etc. into the document as I saw them. The document has morphed (sp?) into my itinerary for next month. Maybe this will work for you - or maybe someone else will suggest something better!

Enjoy your planning!
Libby