Please sign in to post.

Where Should I Go? : ]

[21/male] I'm going to have approx 15 days to spend in Europe, I'm getting a Global Euro Rail Pass, and i dont mind spending a bit extra RyanAir as well. My interests include music (electronica/house)/clubs/people/hotsprings/. Where should my travels start and how far should i expect to get during my limited time here. Thanks for any input!!!

Posted by
3428 posts

I'd suggest you begin by learning a bit about some areas of Europe and reading Rick's book Europe Through The Back Door. Also- watch some of Rick's shows and other travel shows. Your music interest would suggesst that you might want to lean towards bigger cities (Electronic music is not quite folk music). Then begin to narrow things down. With 15 days (actually more like 13 with loosing one each arrival/departure) you could probably "do" 3 cities comfortably. Do a bit more planning before getting your Rail Pass- you might come out better with point to point tickets if you don't move around a great deal. I'd probably focus on Germany, Prague, Checz
Republic, Budapest, -- that area in general to see if you could combine the music and hotsprings intersts. All big cities should have some clubs- and people are everywhere. Of course London is my personal favorite and its club/music scene is always awesome- you could begin or end there.