Please sign in to post.

Cliffs of Moher

Where is the best, cleanest place to stay?

Posted by
959 posts

Robin, here is the link for accomodations from the Cliffs of Moher site: Cliffs of Moher accommodations
If you ask for advice from people on this site of where to stay, you're going to get just one person's opinion on that accomodation, whereas, if you go to tripadvisor.com, you can put in a city, and find out what the general consensus is on any hotel/B&B that you're interested in. One person may respond that they loved the B&B they stayed in, but there may be 100 other people who stayed there who thought it was a dump. Good luck!

Posted by
2 posts

Thank you for your reply. I have read and re-read opinions on Trip Advisor. I just did not see anything on the Cliffs of Moher Hotel nor a couple of others that my husband has an interest in. And he is originally from Clarksville.

Posted by
9369 posts

We stayed in a wonderful B&B just a five minute drive from the Cliffs. It's called Moher Lodge, and it sits right on the Cliffs road from Liscannor.

Posted by
959 posts

That's too bad that TripAdvisor can't be of help. I suppose it's more useful with bigger towns/cities. Your husband is from here? It's a small world!