Please sign in to post.

241 vouchers in london

We are planning on using the 241 National rail travelcard vouchers to visit the London sights. However, I am unable to find any for Westminster Abby. Are there vouchers for the Abby?

Posted by
340 posts

Gwen, I've never seen Westminster included in any of those offers.

Posted by
279 posts

Don't forget to check the dates on the vouchers and make sure that they'll cover your time in London. I happily printed out all of my vouchers, only to find out after I finished printing that they all expire at the end of April, and I'm not going to be there until July. Oops!!

Posted by
332 posts

There are currently no vouchers for Westminster Abbey. Westminster Abbey was on offer for a couple of months in early 2008. Kathy, the vouchers do not have a date on them, although the associated Terms & Conditions will ccurrently have an expiry date of April 30, 2012. If the offer for that attraction is extended, your vouchers will still be usable.

Posted by
279 posts

Thanks, Chip! Now I can pull my printouts out and put them back in my trip folder...

Posted by
332 posts

The Terms & Conditions have been updated to read, "Offers are valid until 31 October 2012 unless offer states otherwise."

Posted by
8700 posts

James, Since they are National Rail stations, you should be able to buy 7-day, zone 1-3 travelcards at either Gatwick or Balham. You and the person traveling with you will each have to have a travelcard in order to use the 2for1 vouchers. Present the vouchers and your travelcards at each sight.

Posted by
46 posts

I had read that a 7-day travelcard is put on an Oyster card and isn't a paper ticket with the crows feet that you need for the 2 for 1 offers. I bought individual travelcards for each day so I can't confirm for sure, but you may want to look into that.

Posted by
332 posts

Jennifer, 7 day and 1 day travelcards purchased at a rail station are on paper stock. 7 day travelcards purchased at a tube station are sold on Oyster.