Please sign in to post.

HELP!!!

I am traveling to Copenhagen with four other girls and we are looking for a place to stay. We are on a budget so hostels are our first choice. We originally wanted to stay at Danhostel Copenhagen City, but they have changed their website and they don't accomodate for any language besides Danish. Anyway, my question is has anybody stayed in Copenhagen in a place they would recommend?

Posted by
21 posts

I hear that the train stations are ok with you sleeping there... looks like you might be out of luck finding something else

5 ladies traveling

Posted by
4555 posts

You can book that hostel thru any of the major hostel booking websites like hostels.com, hostelz.com, hostelworld.com, hostelbookers.com, etc

Posted by
14801 posts

The website's English version will be available in April.

In case you didn't know, when a website is in a foreign language, look for either a small US or UK flag to click on for the English Version. It's at the top of Danhostel's website

Posted by
31 posts

Thanks Frank I did know that but I wanted to get a reservation before April since I'm going to be in Copenhagen on the last day of April. We'll see how soon they get their sight up!