Please sign in to post.

Edinburgh

Is there somewhere I can stow my luggage in Edinburgh for a day? I arrive in the am and want to site see before I move on to my hotel (in another city).

Posted by
1840 posts

You don't say where you are coming from, how you are traveling, or where you are going. If by train you will arrive at Waverly Station. It has a left luggage place. Do a computer search for Waverly Station then go to Station Facilities. You will find information there. If that's not helpful, the only other information I can give is there is a TI office above the train station at street level and someone there might know.

Posted by
571 posts

Do yourself a favor and make sure you've consolidated your possessions into as few bags as possible before checking them for the day at Waverly. I see the Web site cites a 9GBP per 24 hour flat rate for storage. I used the same company in Glasgow (where they offer an hourly rate) and just about broke the bank foolishly storing 4 bags for a day trip. I was disorganized about my packing that day and sure literally paid the price. http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php