Please sign in to post.

Copenhagen Card

Do you recommend buying the Copenhagen Card at the airport or in advance from Viator? It looks like the same price.

Posted by
9363 posts

Then why would it make a difference where you bought it? The bigger question is if it is worth buying at all. Take a good look at what the card covers that you would actually intend you see. Consider how much time you have, and how many things will realistically fit into that time. Then look at the individual prices of the things you want to see and compare that to the price of the card. It won't matter much if the card lets you in to 15 museums if you only have time for five. You don't want to feel like you have to rush around to get your money's worth from the card.

Posted by
95 posts

Thanks Nancy, but that wasn't very helpful at all.... I've already decided that it will be a good value for the 5 days that we're in Copenhagen. I'm just trying to get feedback from anyone that has purchased the card from Viator vs at the TI in the airport. Thanks, Ken

Posted by
9363 posts

If the price is the same, I don't know what the difference would be whether you buy it at one place or another. I don't see any advantage in buying it from a middleman as opposed to the TI.