Please sign in to post.

River Cruises

I'm a first time overseas traveler..planning a trip for June 2014...I was contacted my a tour agency in London advertising a trip on the Thames visiting various Castle's ect....Any opinions are info about using UK travel agencies?

Posted by
3747 posts

Could you supply more information about the Thames tour they offered you? What is the name of the boat company they say will be providing the transportation? Which castles do they say you will be seeing? What is the name of the London tour agency that is advertising the trip? Your question is somewhat vague. People here will be able to provide more answers if you will provide more details. People may have an opinion about the specific travel agency you are dealing with, but it would be necessary to know the name of it. Otherwise, this is a very broad question. As a very general response, I'd say your main concern would be checking them out to make sure they are a reputable firm. I would not wire any money to them; if they ask for that, it could be a scam. If they only require you to make a reservation with a credit card, I'd still check them out beforehand.