Please sign in to post.

Weather in Turkey

We are on a two week tour from April 7 to 22, hitting all the usual spots. Weather sites indicate daytime highs in the low to mid 60s and nighttime lows from high 30s to mid 40s. Does anyone have any different info on that? Thanks

Posted by
8669 posts

If somebody did know anything different they'd be on the cover of Time magazine. Predicting the weather is impossible.
Pack accordingly and wear layers. Was there in May of last year, capris and blouses with a light sweater in the evenings but had a raincoat, a longer pair of pants and a warmer top just in case. Still only a carry on though for the trip which included London pre and post Istanbul.

Posted by
638 posts

Thanks! We are on our way in less than 24 hours. I have my rollup REI jacket and layers to wear. Judy

Posted by
7 posts

The weather has been fine in Istanbul for 3-4 days but this weekend the wather will rain. You can have a light raincoat...

Posted by
638 posts

Ogun, thank you. Rain or shine, I look forward to a wonderful visit! Judy

Posted by
1 posts

Hi, I know the date for your holiday has passed but this info may help someone else. www.weatherinturkey.org.uk has some useful weather info displayed by month and region.