Please sign in to post.

Turkey Visa

I want to get a multiple entry Turkish Visa when we arrive at the airport. What is the cost in US dollars?

Posted by
4637 posts

3 years ago it was $20 for US citizens. Hopefully it's still the same but you never know because progress is unstoppable.

Posted by
11 posts

Is it the same for a single entry visa?

Posted by
119 posts

I just returned from a trip to Turkey, and was not given an option for multiple entry or single entry - the visa they gave is for multiple entry and it cost $20 US. It took all of 30 seconds for the man to stick it to my passport, a very simple process.

Posted by
811 posts

the previous poster is correct : $20 or 15 euro paid in cash for us passport. multiple entries within a month.

Posted by
11 posts

Thank you all so much. How long did you have to wait in line to get the visa? My husband thinks it will take forever and wants to get one here before we go. But it doesn't make sense to me when the cost, time, & effect are so much greater.

Posted by
9110 posts

Two seconds, maybe three. They don't check anything, just take your money and give you a visa - - it's more of tourist tax than anything else.

Posted by
11 posts

Wow, thats great. We waited a long time in Bali to get through the visa line. Thank you all for your great information.

Posted by
24 posts

And there is nothing that needed to be done before hand?? What I'm asking is if I need to obtain this Visa before I travel to Turkey or if I can just show up. Thanks

Posted by
9110 posts

Show up. Fork over money. (Assuming US citizenship - - no knowledge otherwise.)