Please sign in to post.

Slovenia/Croatia

We are planning on going to Slovenia and Croatia in Sept. At this time, we are considering public transportation. What amenities do the buses have; a/c, w/c?

Posted by
106 posts

Hi Diane! Depends where you are going. Local buses will be like the local buses you have at home! If you doing a long haul coach trip then yes, the big coaches will probably have WC and AC. Where are you planning on going? We can help if you let us know the details. Cheers
Greg and Rona

Posted by
211 posts

Our route will probably be: Lake Bled-Ljubljana-Zagreb-Lake Plitvice-Split-Dubrovnik. Thanks,
Diane

Posted by
106 posts

Hi Diane! Bled to Ljubljana is just a local bus. Ljubljana to Zagreb would be a larger coach so should have some facilities, you can also take a train. Let us know if you need help with finding accommodation, tours etc. We'd be glad to help. Have a nice week
Greg and Rona

Posted by
129 posts

Hi I did that route roughly last year. I think you are better off taking the train from Lju to Zagreb, then bus or fly down the coast. The bus from Zagreb-Plitvice-Split was brutal and a long travel day. But they did stop every 1-2 hours which I was worried about since I need frequent stops, but it was ok. Next time I'd fly...just quicker and easier.