We'd love feedback on our tentative plan for Morocco in May. We don't plan to rent a car but will travel between cities by train. We'd like to visit museums, markets, and learn more about the culture. We're not so interested in a trip to the desert. We've booked Riads but we're open to suggestions if anyone has a favorite place to stay in any of these cities.
- Fly Atlanta to Casablanca
- Train to Rabat (3 nights)
- Rabat to Fez (3 nights with day trip to Meknes)
- Open night--one more night in Fez? or add to Marrakesh? or spend a night or two in Meknes?
- Train from Fez to Marrakesh (4 nights with day trips possibly Essaouira but not sure if it's worth the trip)
- Day 12 fly Marrakesh to Seville.
Thanks for any suggestions!