Please sign in to post.

Laptop surge protector

Will I need one for my lap top in the Stans & west. China?

Posted by
31294 posts

Aline, What are you referring to as "the Stans"? Using a Surge Protector in Western China might be a good idea. I believe China uses 220VAC for the most part, so you'll need to use a product designed for that voltage. DO NOT use one that's designed for use in North America. This Product should work well. You may also need additional Plug Adapters. Happy travels!