Please sign in to post.

Istanbul Hotels

Looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Istanbul for April travel for 2. Everyone says the Sultan Hill hotel is the best, but it looks to be booked for the time we are traveling. We are looking for something in a similar price-range and with similar levels of friendliness and ease of travel. If it helps, I'm a sucker for hotels that have a community patio/terrace where travelers exchange info at the end of a day of sightseeing. Again, the Sultan Hill hotel is booked for the days we are traveling, so other options are highly recommended. Would love to spend about $100 (US) per night, give or take a few bucks.

Posted by
1840 posts

Try St. Sophia Best Western. Its right in the middle of things and the folks are nice. If you stay four nights they will pick you up at the airport. They have a WEB site.

Posted by
108 posts

We stayed at the Hotel Sari KONAK in Old Town. Great rooftop terrace, good breakfast, steps away from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Clean and nicely appointed . I think we spent about $150 EURO/ night. Quiet street but closevtonwvwrything. Highly recommend

Posted by
1 posts

I have previously stayed at Ahmet Efendi Evi and will be staying there again in 3 weeks. The hosts are extremely gracious and friendly. The is a common room on the ground level that often becomes a conversation site either in the morning or at the end of the day. It's located in a quiet neighborhood of Sultanahmet and is about a 5 minute walk from the Blue Mosque